The partnership consists of 5 partners from 5 different European countries:
- Atmoterm SA from Opole, Poland;
- CETEM (Technological Centre of Furniture and Wood of the Region of Murcia) from Yecla, Spain;
- HKA (University of Applied Sciences) from Karlsruhe, Germany;
- Technical University Wien from Vienna, Austria;
- University of Deusto from Bilbao, Spain.
Atmoterm SA is a Polish, medium-sized company, established in 1981, effectively competing on the international market of intelligent solutions in the field of environmental protection and sustainable development.
CETEM is a non-profit scientific research and training organization located in the town of Yecla, one of the most important furniture clusters of Spain.
Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences offers degree programs in the engineering, computer science, business and media fields.
Technical University Wien
The Reseach Group Ecodesign at the Technical University Wien is in research and education with specific focus on integration of sustainability and circularity aspects into product development since 1993.
University of Deusto
The University of Deusto is an HEI of over 125 years, with 11000 students. It is remarkable for its capacity to combine many contrasting elements.